Kel-Volkana - Beyond the Pale
Physical Description: The Kelts have fair skin. Auburn and red hair is common, but so is brown and black. Eye color tends to be green, blue, grey and hazel. Height and weight are normal for the greater Human race.
Society: Kelts are descended from the Kelts of the Tabernash Haven. They value family and revere their ancestors. All Kelts belong to one of the five Keltic Clans.
Alignment and Religion: Kel-Volkana society is Lawful Neutral, but tends towards Good. However, Kelts may be of any alignment. Ancestor worship is common, and most households have a small shrine dedicated to deceased family members. Like all of Kel-Volkana, religion is centered around the Universalist Church and the worship of the Eleven.
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Kelts gain a +2 racial bonus to Charisma.
- Size: Humans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Kelts begin play speaking Common and Keltish.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Silver Tongued: Kelts are often adept at subtle manipulation and putting even sworn foes at ease. Kelts gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff checks. In addition, when they use Diplomacy to shift a creature’s attitude, they can shift up to three steps up rather than just two.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.