Kel-Volkana - Beyond the Pale
Physical Description: The Nors have fair skin. All shades of blond hair is common, but so is brown and black. Eye color tends to be blue and grey. Height and weight are normal for the greater Human race.
Society: Nors are descended from the Nors of the Tabernash Haven. They value family and revere their ancestors. All Nors belong to one of the five Nordic Clans.
Alignment and Religion: Kel-Volkana society is Lawful Neutral, but tends towards Good. However, Nors may be of any alignment. Ancestor worship is common, and most households have a small shrine dedicated to deceased family members. Like all of Kel-Volkana, religion is centered around the Universalist Church and the worship of the Eleven.
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Nors gain a +2 racial bonus to Strength.
- Size: Humans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Nors begin play speaking Common and Nors.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Heart of the Fields: Nors are used to hard labor. They gain a racial bonus equal to half their character level to any one Craft or Profession skill, and once per day they may ignore an effect that would cause them to become fatigued or exhausted.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.